MOO-VE ON OVER
We are growing again and we are looking for a SEO/Social Marketing guru to help with the work load.
You will be working remotely most of the time, from your house, apartment, garage, Starbucks or wherever your heart desires? and if you really want to, you can work in your PJ's, it REALLY IS up to you.
Must be willing to work on multiple projects simultaneously while not showing signs of stress, mental breakdowns or yelling mean things at your co-workers. You can yell at yourself, that's ok.
Required Skills and Background
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of Technical SEO such as:
- Website architecture
- 301 redirects
- High quality, relevant link-building
- robots.txt best practices
- Spam referral filtering
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console such as setting up event tracking, filters, and segmenting data
- Ability to generate powerful, SEO-friendly, conversion-optimized copy, blog posts, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Website conversion rate optimization
- Intricate knowledge of organic best practices
- Familiarity writing effective ad copy
- Ability to generate specific KPI's and report on them
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, AWR Cloud, etc.
- Experience with basic HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Slack and Trello is a plus.
The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Email marketing experience
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Marketing automation experience with HubSpot.
You must have solid skills with the following:
- Critical thinking? Because everything is CRITICAL!
- Strong communication skills. "NO TPYOS ALLWOED!"
- Highly Organized, (I'm not, but you need to be!)
- Able to laugh at our stupid jokes.
- Must have a sense of humor. See prior qualification.
- MUST LIKE DOGS. Just because.
- Must be serious. Most of the time. Not really.
Great opportunity for a freelancer or contractor who is excited and willing to help and grow with a great company!
Tell Us About Yourself!
The team at Blumoo Creative is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.
If you are confident that you have what it takes to help us grow, please use the form below to tell us a little about yourself... oh, and be sure to attach your résumé!